Welcome to Decentralised Capital, Let’s get trading!
How quickly can I execute my trade?
We execute trades with our clients over a recorded phone line in real time, so execution is immediate
How long does it take to register?
If you request a quote we will contact you with a link for registration. We have an online KYC and ID verification process which is easy to use, registration and verification only takes a few minutes
What is the price?
We work closely with some of the world largest block traders and wholesalers of cryptocurrency, generally large blocks are sold at discounts to market and/or purchased at premiums to market. In most cases our prices are extremely attractive and competitive, quotations are free of charge with no obligation to proceed.
How does settlement work?
After you complete a trade we remit funds to settle any accounts on our end, and usually take delivery within 24 hours in most cases. Settlement is made directly to your wallet and/or bank account depending if you are buying or selling. We also offer cold wallet settlement where we are able to provide cryptocurrency delivery on a secure device anywhere in the world.
How much does it cost?
We charge brokerage, however if we are unable to obtain you a price competitive to market or below market we will happily waive brokerage to ensure you achieve the best price in market
Where should I store my cryptocurrency?
Cold Wallets are the safest place to store your cryptocurrency, however we also offer the world’s first insured cryptocurrency vault in partnership with Decentralised Vaults should you require the peace of mind of having insurance over your investment. Our Vault offers escorted security, physical identification, pin and biometric (fingerprint) access, 24/7 offsite monitoring, dual key access, and a private wi-fi room for cryptocurrency trading. For further information on our Vault or a tour of the Vault, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. By using this our service, or any Services that we, Decentralised Capital (“Decentralised Capital”, “we”, “us”, “our”) offer, you the user (“you”, “user”, “client”, “customer”), are deemed to have read, understand, warrant, agree to and accept these terms and conditions in full. You acknowledge that these terms and conditions, and our disclaimer and other documents made available, constitute the entire agreement between you, the user, and us, Decentralised Capital (herein referred to as “Agreement”).
- 2. You acknowledge that this Agreement supersedes all other agreements and understandings, and no representations by us (express or implied), terms, conditions or warranties not expressly stated in this Agreement are binding on the parties. This Agreement can only be varied in writing and on execution by the parties.
- 3. For the sake of clarity, these terms and conditions govern your use of our Services; and by using our Services, you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use our Services.
- 4. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to any of our Services. By using our website and / or our Services, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- 5. You must not use our Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our Services or the business of Decentralised Capital, including undertake any act or omission that causes, or may cause, disruption or impairment to the availability or accessibility of our Services; any act or omission that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, whether intentionally or recklessly, including but not limited to any act of money laundering, corruption, unlawful collusion or terrorism or any other type of illegal activity of any sort.
- 6. Clients agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about themselves as prompted by our registration or service process, and keep such information updated. We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to refuse to process an application or transaction if we believe that information provided by you is not accurate, current and complete.
- 7. We reserve the right to request identification information (such as driver’s license, identity card, invoices, Government issued photographic identification, utility bills, residential certificate, signed certification of cohabitation, or similar, banking information) depending on the amounts requested through our service or any apparent suspicious activity which may indicate money-laundering or other illegal activity. Identification of the bank account to or from which funds are transferred may also be requested. In certain cases certification of certain documents may be requested. We also reserve the right in our sole discretion to suspend or cancel any order where the information provided is incomplete or unsatisfactory and to hold the funds in suspense pending resolution of any such enquiries. We may request additional identification information at any time at the request of any competent authority or by application of any applicable law or regulation.
- 8. Under this Agreement, you are agreeing to purchase of encrypted digital or virtual commodity/currencies, and/or parcels of cryptocurrency from us in accordance with your instructions.
- 9. In consideration for the provision of our Services, you agree to pay us the fees disclosed to you for our services
- 10. Where you are buying virtual commodities/currencies and/or parcels of virtual commodities/currencies, you agree to pay our Fees in addition to the amount you provide us to pay the Counterparty on your behalf. You agree that we may deduct our fees from the amount we receive from you, and you agree that we may charge cold storage fee’s, parcel fee’s, and performance fee’s as requested under the terms of this agreement as per our fee schedule for the services rendered
- 11. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree to our fee schedule, including:
- – 2% brokerage fee on any transaction;
- – 2% parcel fee on any transaction where you require us to parcel multiple cryptocurrencies as per our parcel offering;
- – $799 or price as quoted on any cold storage device we may provide on your request, including setup
- – 1.5%pa security fee on any cold storage device you require us to maintain in secure storage as per our secure Vault storage service;
- 12. In return for providing services over you agree to pay our fee’s, and in case any management fee’s or performance fee’s are applicable you agree to allow us to deduct such fee’s from any portfolio in which we may manage, or from any balance transferred to our account when they are payable and due at the point of commencing a trade. If no balance is available, we will issue you an invoice.
- 13. The provision of our Services to you under this Agreement is a taxable supply to you for the purposes of the GST law. Our Fees disclosed to you are inclusive of GST. We will provide you with a tax invoice for the services we provide you under this Agreement.
- 14. You acknowledge that:
- (a) in utilising the Services and trading in virtual commodities/currencies, or similar digital goods, or parcels is inherently risky, is not recognized legal tender in Australia and other parts of the world, is unregulated by any central or government authority, and may be subject to extreme price volatility;
- (b) by using our Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you understand the risks associated with the Services, Bitcoins and digital or virtual currencies, commodities, goods, parcels, or products, including those described in this Agreement;
- (c) you are responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of your own Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum and/or any other cryptocurrency wallet, computers, software and digital interfaces including when we may manage cold storage on your behalf
- (d) we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you, or any of your authorised agents or representatives, in connection with your use of the Services, including if you provide us with any inadequate, incorrect or false personal information, including but not limited to, incorrect wallet ID’s, digital accounts and information, bank account details, and personal information;
- (e) all concluded transactions are irreversible
- (f) we are not responsible for payments made to any incorrect Wallet ID or incorrect bank account details provided by you, your authorized agents or representatives and you and your agents and representatives agree to release and indemnify us for all loss or damage suffered in connection with such incorrect payments; and
- (g) before using our Services, you have obtained independent legal and financial advice, including but not limited to, the risks associated with buying, selling and trading of Bitcoins or any other digital currency, commodities, products or goods, under the applicable local laws in your jurisdiction.
Sale of Bitcoins and other virtual currencies, including parcels
- 15. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, we agree to purchase Bitcoins and other virtual currencies, along with our provision of other services stated in accordance with your instructions.
Procedures for buying Bitcoins
- 16. Any payments to be made by you to us for the purposes of buying Bitcoins and other virtual currencies through our service must be made by way of instant bank transfer. We do not accept cash payments. Post clearance in our account we agree to update any quotation based on live market data and seek your authority prior to executing any trade.
- 17. You acknowledge that:
- (a) in accordance with its terms and conditions, Decentralised Capital reserves the right to refuse any buy order for any reason, which is at their and/or our absolute discretion;
- (b) price may change significantly if delays are experienced in completing bank transfers from your account to our account, however there is no obligation to complete any trade prior to funds arriving. In the case you refuse to accept a price, we will return your funds to you
- (c) if payment referred to in clause 16 is not received by us as cleared funds into the bank account details that we provide, we reserve the right to refuse to execute an order
- (d) in the event of a buy order, we reserve the right, at our absolute unfettered discretion, to change quoted pricing to reflect any changes in market pricing between the clients request and execution of the trade
Procedures for buying/selling cryptocurrency
- 18. Any payments we make to you from the buy/sale of Bitcoins to us will be made by electronic transfer. We do not process cash in any circumstances.
- 19. You acknowledge that:
- (a) we reserve the right to refuse any buy/sell order for any reason, which is at our absolute discretion;
- (b) when you place an order to buy/sell Bitcoins and/or other virtual currencies with us, you are required to transfer the nominated quantity of Bitcoins and/or other virtual currency and/or cash prior to execution and confirmation of your buy/sell order from us
- (c) where we accept your buy/sell order, you will receive a message on your chosen communication platform confirming your order
- (d) where we reject your buy/sell order, any Bitcoins and/or other virtual currency and/or currency that you transferred to us will be transferred back to you minus the cost of any other services requested as rendered prior to cancellation;
- (e) you warrant to us that you are the person lawfully entitled to buy/sell those Bitcoins and/or virtual currency in return for the purchase price identified or determined by us in accordance with your instructions;
- (f) all transfers from an order confirmation are usually received into your bank account or cryptocurrency wallet within 3 days of your receipt of the email buy/sell confirmation. We do not take responsibility for, or guarantee these time- frames, particularly with respect to international transfers or transfers delayed through the blockchain or cryptocurrency transactional process. We take no responsibility for any interruption to the transfer of funds caused by banking delays or administration errors, including but not limited to delays or errors that arise from incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or fraudulent personal or banking or digital wallet information, identification and related security information. We will use reasonable endeavors to co-operate with your nominated banking institution to minimise any delays to fund transfers, however we do not guarantee time-frames for your receipt of cleared funds into your nominated account. You hereby agree, without limitation, to release us from all claims, actions, loss or damage directly or indirectly suffered by you, your employees, agents, assigns and representatives whosoever arising from, or in connection with, any such delay to the transfer of funds or cryptocurrency;
- (g) When we have received your Bitcoins and/or virtual currencies from you, we will send you an acknowledgement by email; and
- (h) if the purchase/sale of your Bitcoins and/or virtual currencies to us is a taxable transaction for GST purposes, then you must provide us with a valid tax Tax invoice with respect to that supply if relevant. We will supply you with a taxable invoice on the sale of any cryptocurrency if relevant. To assist in this process, we will include a pro-forma tax invoice if required. Once you notify us of your acceptance of the form and contents of the pro-forma tax invoice, such document will be deemed to be the Tax Invoice that you issued to us for your supply of Bitcoins. The tax invoice from you must be provided to us at the same time that you place an order to sell Bitcoins through our service
- 20. You, your employees, agents, assigns or representatives hereby agree to fully indemnify us (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) for all liability, loss and damage (including all legal costs and disbursements on an indemnity basis) arising from or in connection with the use of the Services, our published content, including but not limited to any advice or representations (express or implied) made by us in connection with the Services, and you agree that this indemnity extends to all liability, loss or damage arising from any breach of Website security, digital fraud or embezzlement, or internet hacking of the Website and related software, personal and banking information, digital identification and passwords and wallets ID’s, whether or not such liability, loss or damage was due to any act or omission of you, your employees, agents, assigns or representatives. Your liability pursuant to this clause shall be reduced to the extent that such liability, loss or damage arises due to our negligence or default, including an act of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other unlawful conduct that directly caused or contributed to such liability, loss or damage, or wherever it would otherwise be unlawful to seek indemnity from you.
- 21. In addition to the above you agree to indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any negligence or breach by you of any provision of this Agreement, or arising out of any claim raised by us or a third party against you for negligence or breach of any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 22. The indemnities provided by you above are unlimited, and are separate liabilities from that which may arise under law or statute, and each indemnity extends to liability for any indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by us not contemplated at the time of entry into this Agreement, and includes without limitation, our business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- 23. Any liability, cost or expense for which you indemnify us is immediately payable by you on receiving written demand from us, and whether or not we have already incurred such liability cost or expense.
- 24. By using our Website, OTC service, cold storage service, vault service, or other Services, you agree that the indemnities above are fair and reasonable. If you do not think that the indemnities above are fair and reasonable, you must not use our Services.
- 25. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with our Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the indemnity above will protect us, our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
- 26. If any provision of this Agreement is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- 27. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate or may be required to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website and Services, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you and recovering the costs from you under the indemnity set out in this Agreement.
- 28. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You agree and are taken to accept any revised terms whether or not you have taken the time to read the revised terms.
- 29. We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- 30. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions, without express written consent.
- 31. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- 32. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our services, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Website and Services.
Law and jurisdiction
- 33. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia, and any disputes relating to this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- 34. Laws in the country where the user resides may not allow the usage of an online tool/s with the characteristics of Decentralised Capital or any of its features. Decentralised Capital does not encourage and cannot be held liable for the violation of any such laws. It is up to you to ensure that you are not breaking any laws in which country or jurisdiction you reside.
- 35. We at Decentralised Capital value your personal information and are required by law to verify your personal identity. As a condition of use of our Services, and our Website, Decentralised Capital requires all customers to complete the personal identification verification process.
Wherever the following words are referred to in this Agreement and are given the meanings outlined below: Agreement – means these terms and conditions, our Website disclaimer and any other policies which are accessible on this Website.
Ancillary Services – means any digital product, process, thing or service required to be used in connection with this Website.
Bitcoins – means the digital or virtual encrypted currency that is the commodity which is the subject of the Services and is exchanged on this Website.
Concluded Transactions – means when the transfer of Bitcoin/s to your wallet ID is recorded with 6 confirmations in the blockchain history transaction record on the global register.
Counterparty – means the entity chosen by us to complete your requested transaction.
Fee – means the commission amount charged by us to you as consideration for the Services provided by us to you.
Parties – means the persons described in this Agreement.
Parcels – means a parcel of multiple cryptocurrencies, in which we may market as a bundle
Services – means the Website and related digital services provided by us to you to facilitate the exchange purchase of
Bitcoin, and any ancillary services.
Taxable Supply – has the same meaning as in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth), as amended from time to time.
Tax Invoice – has the same meaning as in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth), as amended from time to time.
Vault – refers to our Vault and our joint venture arrangement with Custodian Vaults to store cryptocurrency
Wallet – means your personal digital identification (ID) for taking receipt of and storing Bitcoins and other virtual currencies.
Website – means www.decentralised.capital